This blog grew out of a desire to bring Happines to You as I simply love shopping and I am addicted to making handicrafts.

Join Me for all the excitement of an Euphoric shopping experience!

~ in Euphoria Paradise, you can expect Lovely things !








welcome

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Onesies and Tshirts for Girls and Boys

Material: Made of 100% cotton for a soft feel next to your precious' delicate skin.

Sizes:
~~~~~
Onesie:
Newborn 0-3 months
Small 3-6 months
Medium 6-12 months OR
Large 12-18 months

Toddler- 2T, 3T, 4T or 5T/6T

Price: SGD$39.00 each
You choose the design you like for either Onesie or Tshirt

Size Order Advice:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerber onesies and Tshirts sizes run small, so I recommend ordering a size bigger unless your little one(s) are exceptionally petite.
Design: Owl
Design: Daddy's Tie
Design: Baby Whale
Design: Polka Dot Bear (my favorite!)
Design: Dino My Friend
Design: Red Train
Design: Whispering Chick
Design: Smart Tie
Design: Happy Pumpkin
To place your order, email me: EuphoriaParadise@gmail.com
~ in Euphoria Paradise, you can expect quality clothing for your little princess and prince ~!