This blog grew out of a desire to bring Happines to You as I simply love shopping and I am addicted to making handicrafts.

Join Me for all the excitement of an Euphoric shopping experience!

~ in Euphoria Paradise, you can expect Lovely things !








welcome

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Cuties ~ Ponytail Holders or Fully Lined Hairclips

~ These are my new designs ~
New Animals in Euphoria Paradise Zoo

Top Row (from left): Bear, Lion, Rabbit
Bottom Row: (from left): Elephant, Giraffe
Size: 2.5cm

They are simply adorable!!! Top Row (from left): Amelia, Belinda
Bottom Row (from left): Carya, Deon
Size: 2.5cm

I grew up with Hello Kitty! 3 designs

Top Row (from left): Momoko, Natsumi
Bottom Row: Riko
Size: 3cm

Smiling Bears
Top Row (from left): BahBah, BiBi
Bottom Row (from left): BoBo, BeBe
Size: 3cm

Examples of Fully-lined Hairclip (4.5cm) and Ponytail Holders * All complete with Co-ordinating Colors *

To place your order:
email me:
EuphoriaParadise@gmail.com

~ In Euphoria Paradise, you can expect Lovely Animals from the zoo~!