This blog grew out of a desire to bring Happines to You as I simply love shopping and I am addicted to making handicrafts.

Join Me for all the excitement of an Euphoric shopping experience!

~ in Euphoria Paradise, you can expect Lovely things !








welcome

Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving & Customer Appreciation Sale '09

Hello Everyone,

In life, there are so many things to be thankful for ...

This Thanksgiving marks the 1st Anniversary of Euphoria Paradise on Blogspot. To all of you who have had supported me since I started here on my handmade hairclips as well as all lovely things of fabric, which I simply cannot resist sharing them with you.
Place your order now... I am giving 1st ever 15% Customer Appreciation Sale on my entire hairclip collections including my new designs. Cool, isn't? I look forward to receiving your email order real soon ... While Stock Last. I am sorry if some of designs are out-of-materials already.


Click here to see All My Entire Collections (by themes) http://www.flickr.com/photos/euphoriaparadise/sets/






To place your email order, reach me at EuphoriaParadise@gmail.com

~ in Euphoria Paradise, you can expect Lovely things~