This blog grew out of a desire to bring Happines to You as I simply love shopping and I am addicted to making handicrafts.

Join Me for all the excitement of an Euphoric shopping experience!

~ in Euphoria Paradise, you can expect Lovely things !








welcome

Thursday, August 6, 2009

As Easy As ABC-123 Alphabet Tiles by Euphoria Paradise

Colorful Tiles# A~Z n 0~9


Item: ABC-123
A pack of 5 for S$9.90
(can be mixed so you choose alphabets and/or numbers you like & Any colors too)

Purpose of Use:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Scrapbook
# Decorate/Personalise Your Doors
# Make your own Photoframe with your name, your kids' names
# and etc ... you make the difference

Color: I like to use mulitple colors. It's your choice, YOU can also choose the same color for your alphabet and/or numbers throughout, it is fine with me ... Just advise me, I will make them for YOU~!

~ in Euphoria Paradise, you can expect Lovely things!

Reach me :) EuphoriaParadise@gmail.com