This blog grew out of a desire to bring Happines to You as I simply love shopping and I am addicted to making handicrafts.

Join Me for all the excitement of an Euphoric shopping experience!

~ in Euphoria Paradise, you can expect Lovely things !








welcome

Monday, August 10, 2009

It's a Colorful World @ Euphoria Paradise ~ Alphabet Crafts Tiles


Size: 1cm by 1cm

see below a picture of my keyboard where I placed the tile alphabets for a pictorial view :)

Colour Chart for Euphoria Paradise

E - Spring Lilac
U - Moss
P - Sunset
H - Red Hot Red
O - Blue
R - White
I - Just Orange
A - Purple

P - Yellow
A - Hot Pink
R - Atomic Orange
A - Silver
D - Stonewash
I - Granny Smith
S - Hazelnut
E - Gray


Item: Alphabet Crafts Tiles

A pack of 5 for S$9.90
(can be mixed so you choose alphabets you like & Any colors too)



~ in Euphoria Paradise, you can expect more than just Black n White :)